1. A package can be installed on a developer licensed machine. If you don't already have a dev license, one can be obtained through an installation of VS2012 or by running a PowerShell script. This article covers more on PowerShell , but this MS article covers getting a license:
2. First installation step is to run PowerShell in admin mode. To do this from the start page, simply type 'powershell' and it will appear:
5. If you haven't run PowerShell script before, script need enabling by entering the 'Set-ExecutionPolicy unrestricted' command:
7. Change the path to the app location and type the name or the installation script, in this case it was 'Add-AppDevPackage.ps1'. Press enter and the installation will begin (the above picture show all these steps).
8. A new Powershell console will appear prompting you to confirm the installation type 'y + enter' to install: