Already two years I does not join Hackathon as Participant or Crew.
Thank Singapore University of Social Sciences Invitation.
MicrosoftML is a new package for Microsoft R Server that adds state-of-the-art algorithms and data transforms to Microsoft R Server functionality. MicrosoftML includes these algorithms:
- Fast linear learner, with support for L1 and L2 regularization.
- Fast boosted decision tree.
- Fast random forest.
- Logistic regression, with support for L1 and L2 regularization.
- GPU-accelerated Deep Neural Networks (DNNs) with convolutions.
- Binary classification using a One-Class Support Vector Machine.
In this blogs, we will walk through a simple prediction task (Binary classification) using NYC Taxi dataset : Predict whether or not a tip was paid for a trip, i.e. a tip_amount that is greater than $0 is a positive example, while a tip_amount of $0 is a negative example. We will be using the different algorithms available in the Microsoft ML Package to fit the model and also find the best fit model using AUC (Area Under ROC Curve).
- Install R Tools in Visual Studio
Here with the sample dataset
Here with the URL from GitHub.
Slide will update later. Updated on 3 September 2018.