- Return to your Azure Databricks Workspace. Select the Workspace item in the menu and navigate to the folder where you uploaded the Databricks Archive (which should be [your-name/AI-lab]), and select the notebook called 05 Cognitive Services. Follow the steps within the notebook to complete the lab and view the result of combining Cognitive Services with your Azure Machine Learning Services.
To avoid unexpected charges, it is recommended that you clean up all of your lab resources when you complete the lab.
Task 1: Clean up lab resources
- Navigate to the Azure Portal and locate the mcwailab Resource Group you created for this lab.
- Select Delete resource group from the command bar.
- In the confirmation dialog that appears, enter the name of the resource group and select Delete.
- Wait for the confirmation that the Resource Group has been successfully deleted. If you don't wait, and the delete fails for some reason, you may be left with resources running that were not expected. You can monitor using the Notifications dialog, which is accessible from the Alarm icon.
- When the Notification indicates success, the cleanup is complete.