Task 1: Deploy the Computer Vision API
- Navigate to the Azure Portal in your browser.
- Select Create a resource.
- Select AI + Machine Learning and then Computer Vision.
- On the Create blade, provide the following:
b. Subscription: select your Azure subscription.
c. Location: select a location nearest your other deployed services.
d. Pricing tier: select S1.
e. Resource group: select the existing mcwailab resource group.
- Select Create.
- When the notification appears that the deployment succeeded, select Go to resource.
- Select Keys and then copy the value of Key 1 into notepad or something similar as you will need this value later in the lab.
- Select Overview and copy the value of Endpoint from the Essentials panel. Store this value in notepad or something similar as you will need this value later in the lab.