One of the new ways of advertising in Windows Phone application is to use Nokia Ad Exchange (NAX), powered by Inneractive. If you live in country where you can’t use Microsoft Ad Exchange, you can easily use NAX to earn some money from your Windows Phone app.
NAX is a mobile in-app advertising exchange offering access to the top ad networks in the world. With one API and one partner, you'll get access to over 120 ad agencies and networks, and you only need PayPal account to get your money.
The key NAX features are:
- Optimization across 120+ ad networks
- Payment enabled in over 200 countries
- Manage your own ad campaigns to promote your app
- Powerful ad performance dashboard
- NAX is free for developers
This article shows how to implement location based NAX ad (Banner) in your Windows Phone 8 application. The instructions complement theWindows Phone SDK guidelines on Inneractive wiki.
For more Details: